The following are our policies & standards that we uphold for all equipment rentals and event productions.
- All rentals must be reserved in advance to ensure equipment will be available.
- Reservations are not confirmed until a signed Rental Order Sheet, Rental Agreement, and Card Authorization Agreement are on file. All reservations require a non-refundable 25% deposit to hold the equipment.
Rental Rates & Time Periods:
- Rental rates are subject to change without notice.
- All invoice balances must be paid in full before equipment may be released.
- Rentals are to be picked up during normal business hours.
- Rentals must be returned by Noon on the date specified or a late fee of a full additional day’s rent will be charged for each day it is late.
- There are no refunds for unused equipment.
Delivery, Collection & Labor:
- If Delivery and/or Collection service is needed, please request availability and a custom quote from the office at least seven days prior to your rental date. NOTE: Delivery and/or Collection service does not include Setup and/or Strike of rental equipment.
- The rate for Setup & Strike is $55 per billable hour. Please inquire for availability at least one month prior to scheduled rental date.
- Upon availability, an On-Site A/V Technician can be hired for the rental equipment provided. Please inquire as soon as possible for availability. The rate for an On-Site A/V Technician is $125 per billable hour.
- Unless providing a mixing board, On-Site A/V Technician is not a board operator.
Cancellation & Late Fees:
- In the event of cancellation, the 25% deposit to reserve the renter’s equipment is forfeited.
- Additional charges may apply in consideration of our preparing, holding in reserve, or sub-renting equipment on renter’s behalf.
- An additional payment of 50% of the balance due will be charged if fourteen days notice has not been given prior to the scheduled check-out date.
- A late fee of a full additional day’s rent will be charged for all late returns. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Cables & Cords:
- All cables must be separated, coil wrapped, and tied upon return.
- A $5.00 fee will be charged for each cable not returned in a similar condition as it was rented.
- A $10.00 cleaning fee will be charged for each cable returned with tape or tape residue.
- Refunds are issued only in the event of equipment failure, which is not the fault of the renter.
- No refund is given for user error or failure to understand operation of equipment.
- Issued refunds are pro-rated for the equipment that failed.
- Any loss or damage is is the responsibility of the renter.
- A major credit card (Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express) and valid government-issued identification is required for all rental clients.
- If sending an authorized representative to check-out equipment on renter’s behalf, they must bring their valid government-issued identification, as well.
- Sorry, but we cannot accept personal checks.
- If renter is tax exempt, a hard copy of renter’s tax exempt certificate must be submitted to the office prior to check out.
- Any equipment returned dirty is subject to a cleaning fee of $50 per hour, billable in five minute increments.
LAST UPDATED: March 22, 2017