The following are our policies & standards, which we uphold for all equipment rentals and event productions.
- All rentals must be reserved in advance to ensure equipment will be available.
- Reservations are not confirmed until the following has been received by our office:
- Signed Rental Agreement
- Credit Card Authorization Form
- Photo copy of a valid driver’s license or government-issued ID card
- As a part of our order verification process – and to make sure no identity theft has taken place – we may require additional information from you.
- All reservations require a non-refundable 25% deposit to hold the equipment.
- For high-value items, we may require you to obtain independent insurance. For details, please see our FAQ page.
Rental Rates & Time Periods:
- Rental rates are subject to change without notice.
- All invoice balances must be paid in full before equipment may be released.
- Rentals are to be picked up during normal business hours.
- Rentals must be returned by Noon on the date specified or a late fee of a full additional day’s rent will be charged for each day late.
- There are no refunds for unused equipment. Any loss or damage of Equipment is is the responsibility of the renter.
Delivery, Collection & Labor:
- All services must be requested, and approved, at least seven days prior to your rental date.
- Delivery and/or Collection service does not include Setup and/or Strike of rental equipment.
- The rate for Setup & Strike is $60 per billable hour. Please inquire for availability at least seven days prior to your rental date.
- The rate for an On-Site A/V Technician is $90 per hour. Please inquire as soon as possible for availability.
- Refunds are issued only in the event of equipment failure, which is not the fault of the renter.
- No refund is given for user error or failure to understand operation of equipment.
- Issued refunds are pro-rated for the equipment that failed.
- Any loss or damage is is the responsibility of the renter.
Cancellation & Late Fees:
- In the event of cancellation, the 25% deposit to reserve the renter’s equipment is forfeited.
- Additional charges may apply in consideration of our preparing, holding in reserve, or sub-renting equipment on renter’s behalf.
- An additional payment of 50% of the balance due will be charged if fourteen days notice has not been given prior to the scheduled check-out date.
- The balance due will be charged for cancellations on the scheduled check-out date. Failure to appear during normal business hours (a.k.a. a “no-show”) is deemed a cancellation.
- A late fee of a full additional day’s rent will be charged for all late returns for each day late. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Cables & Cords:
- All cables must be separated, coil wrapped, and tied upon return.
- A $5.00 fee will be charged for each cable not returned in a similar condition as it was rented.
- A $10.00 cleaning fee will be charged for each cable returned with tape or tape residue.
- If sending an authorized representative to check-out equipment on renter’s behalf, they must bring their valid government-issued identification, as well.
- Sorry, but we cannot accept personal checks.
- If you are tax exempt, a hard copy of renter’s tax exempt certificate must be submitted to the office prior to check-out.
- Any equipment returned dirty is subject to a cleaning fee of $50 per hour, billable in five minute increments.
LAST UPDATED: May 3, 2018