There are three things that make the Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 DJ Mixer great: pristine sound quality, performance-enhancing functions, and flexible connectivity. From Serato to rekordbox, there is a reason that the DJM-900NXS2 is a highly requested mixer for professional DJs.
The road case for the Pioneer DJM-900NXS2 does not have a laptop shelf. If you need to elevate your laptop above the DJM-900NXS2, please add a Crane Laptop Stand to your order.
- Channels – 4
- Mic Inputs – 1 x XLR or 1/4″, 1 x 1/4″
- Analog Inputs – 4 x RCA (Line), 4 x RCA (Phono)
- Analog Outputs – Stereo XLR (Main), Stereo RCA (Main), 1/4″ (Booth)
- Digital Inputs – 4 x SPDIF
- Digital Outputs – 1 x SPDIF (Master)
- USB – 2 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- Effects – Yes
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 4.3″ x 13.1” x 16.3”
- Weight – 17.6 lbs