The best part about the Mackie SRM150 Compact PA System is its versatility! Channels 1 and 2 can be used for either mic or line sources and channel three allows for the easy connection of an MP3 device, laptop, or other playback device. For performers, the Mackie SRM150 is perfect as a personal monitor that attaches to a mic stand with XLR output allowing your audience to hear the main mix on a larger speaker.
For non-performers, the Mackie SRM150 Compact PA System makes for an ideal PA system for small meetings and backyard movie nights.
This mixer allows up to two microphones to be connected. If you need to connect more than two microphones, please contact us for appropriate mixer solutions.
- 2 channels with XLR mic or 1/4’’ mono line inputs
- 1 stereo channels with RCA line level inputs
- Rear patch bay contains thru jack and main input for easy signal send and receiving
- 3-band EQ
- Maximum Output – 150 watts
- Maximum Peak SPL – 120dB
- Dimensions (H x W x D) – 8″ x 11.2” x 6.8”
- Weight – 7.6 lbs